Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. The Powerstep ProTech Control Met Full Length orthotic insole combines a metatarsal pad for metatarsalgia with a heel posting for improved foot control and positioning. The firmer arch support has a deeper heel cup with a 2-degree medial post. The metatarsal cushion helps alleviate metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuroma and ball of foot pain. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A PORON® Cushion heel pad enhances the orthotic insert’s cushioning and protection. Suitable for use in athletic shoes and roomier dress and casual shoes.
Ideal for controlling moderate to severe overpronation along with alleviating pain associated with Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
The Powerstep ProTech Control Met Full Length features:
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
- Integrated met pad spreads and cushions metatarsal heads to help relieve metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuroma and ball of foot pain
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- PORON® Cushion heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required